The Ultimate Christmas Gift Guide
It is time to get festive and Christmas perhaps is the best excuse to shop for you and your loved ones. We have rounded up our favourites, from clothing, beauty products to delectable stationary, there’s something for everyone!
1. Little things do matter. This “Sorry Not Sorry’ keychain among other phrases are great mood boosters to your day ahead.
2. Oppose to a planner that notes down your tedious tasks on hand, this ‘One Line A Day’ journal will be a more personal record of everyday ups and downs. If you do stick to it, you’ll be able to track five years’ worth of memories that you can easily revisit as you grow and progress.
3. There’s now a better reason to get active whilst wearing our signature Medallion sports bra and leggings from our debut activewear collection. The unique and fun psychedelic print is inspired by a Bohemian Retreat on an island, and is rather uplifting!
4. If you’re looking to invest in a backpack for the New Year, this baby blue rendition of a classic from Herschel Supply Co would be the perfect size to travel around town.
5. Opting for a more minimal look in 2018, these pair of understated sneakers from AllBirds could be your best friend. The shoes are made in New Zealand using ultrafine merino wool and a rubber foam polymer sole for extra comfort. What we really love about it is their subtlety, offering a range of special colours that are still neutral enough to be worn for different activities throughout the day.
6. A great way to unwind from a busy week at work or have tag along to your next holiday would be this irresistible trio of luxurious oils by Susanne Kaufmann, with even renowned makeup artist Lisa Eldridge raving over how aromatic and nourishing they are.
7. Take a sneak peek of what will soon to be in store at Rising Lotus! Our Mandala Yoga Mat in suede rubber will be your perfect companion whilst practicing yoga or meditation and can easily transform into a great piece of home décor when unused.